- How much is the registration fee?
The regular rate is 1,050 MYR each seat (inclusive of 6% SST) while early bird and group of 3 and above is 900 MYR each seat (inclusive of 6% SST) for ALF KL.
- How do I secure my seat in the Asia Leadership Forum?
1) You must register by clicking on “Register Now/Buy Ticket”.
2) Select desired options and complete payment.
3) Check your registered email for confirmation letter (please make sure to check your spam folder).
4) Receive weekly updates from the ALF Secretariat about the upcoming forum.
- When is the deadline for early bird?
The deadline for early bird registration is April 4, 2020.
- My company is willing to sponsor my seat in the Asia Leadership Forum. Is this HRDF claimable?
Yes, the Asia Leadership Forum is Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) claimable. If your company is registered under HRDF, your company may use the invoice and receipt to claim under your HRDF membership.
- My company is willing to sponsor my seat in the Asia Leadership Forum. How can I help arrange payment by my company?
Option 1 – Send Invoice to the Officer-in-Charge at your company: In the registration form, complete the Billing Information under your company’s name, with the name and contact information of the officer-in-charge of payment. An invoice will be sent to the officer-in-charge. Please note the payment is due within 10-business days. If we do not receive the payment by the deadline, please gently note that your seat is not secure.
Option 2 – Complete payment on your own. Successfully complete the payment on your own and receive immediate confirmation that secures your seat. You are responsible for securing reimbursement from your company.
- I want my company to sponsor me! How can I convince my boss?
We want your company to sponsor you too! Please see here for a sample letter you can edit to try to convince your boss.
- Will I receive a certificate?
Our Center requires that you attend the entire forum in order to receive a Certificate of Attendance signed by the Chair of the Center for Asia Leadership Global Advisory Council and Harvard Professor. You will receive a digital copy of your certificate upon successful completion of the Asia Leadership Forum evaluation online survey.
- How do I sign up for a specific Master Class?
If you have successfully registered for the Asia Leadership Forum, you will receive a survey that asks you to select one master class. Masterclasses are capped at a certain number based on room size, and these will be available at first-come, first-serve basis.
- What should I expect from the Master Class?
The Leadership Master Class offers an in-depth and more personal exposure to the session topics led by the Harvard speakers in an in-classroom small group setting.
- How can my organization become a forum partner/ sponsor?
We welcome forum partners and sponsors. For a customized sponsorship package, please fill out this form.
- How can I get to the venue?
1) By car: Click HERE for the Google Map Venue Address
2) By Grab: Type in “Sunway University – Main Entrance.”
3) By public transportation:
a) Take Kelana Jaya LRT line and get off at USJ 7 LRT Station, then take the BRT and get off at SunU-Monash BRT Station then proceed to Sunway University via the Canopy Walk
b) Take bus lines 708 or 770 and get off at the Sunway Pyramid stop. Then proceed to Sunway University via the Canopy Walk. Address: JC 1 Hall, Level I (University Building), Sunway University, 5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Phone: 03-7491 8716
- Where can I park when I attend the Asia Leadership Forum (KL)?
You may park at:
a) Basement Car Park of Sunway University (MYR 5 per day)
b) Sun U-Monash BRT Car Park Complex (MYR 7 per day)
c) Eastern Carpark Monash (Free)
d) Shoplot Parking next to Sunway University (Free)
We encourage you to come early starting from 7:00am to secure your parking spot, and ensure you have sufficient time to sign-in.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, I cannot make it to the forum. Do you offer substitution and/or refunds?
All cancellation requests must be made in writing to [email protected] prior to the Asia Leadership Forum to receive a refund subject to the following conditions:
a. Less than 21 days prior to the program – 50% refund.
b. Less than 14 days prior to the program – no refund, substitution is allowed provided our Center is notified in writing over email to [email protected] with the heading “Substitution – Asia Leadership Forum.”
Please note that any refunds will be processed within 60-days after the Asia Leadership Forum.
- Will the forum be postponed due to Covid-19? What safety measures are being taken in light of the virus outbreak?
We understand your concern and hope everyone stays safe. As of now, the forum will carry on as scheduled. Our Team is closely monitoring developments of the Covid-19 outbreak overseas and in Malaysia and doing all necessary safety measures to the best of our abilities. This includes setting up on-venue sanitation stations and sending reminders for participants before and during the conference. We also recommend that participants practice precautionary measures and familiarise themselves with the World Health Organization’s suggested safety precautions.